Friday, May 14, 2010

My kids, My life

Well it has been awhile since I have blogged.  So this is what has been going on over the last few months.  In March Jon and I took the kids to DISNEY WORLD.  We had an awesome time meeting several Disney characters and riding all the fun rides.  While there we ate at both RAIN FOREST CAFE and T-REX, they were the best restaurants ever!  I definetly recommend anyone going to eat at one of them.  It is a little  pricey, but worth it. 

In April, we didn't have a whole lot going on, but now it is May and the school year is coming to an end.  Payton will graduate Kindergarten on Wednesday.  Trenton will finish 9th grade (lordy he is growing up) and Austin will have completed 7th grade.  My boys are all growing up on me so fast!  It seems like just yesterday I was changing their diapers.

Trenton is growing into a young man and so is Austin.  They are looking more handsome each day.  Payton is also changing alot.  He is no baby anymore.  He is growing into a sweet "little" man.

My boys are my life and I have been so blessed to have them as my children.  I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without them.

No comments: